Monday, March 31, 2014

Will All State Chapter Coordinators Please Raise Your Hands (Outgoing and Ingoing Too!)

Hi Leaders:
It's been hustle n' bustle here in the office since I've been filling in for chapters. I have to admit, I do not have a handle on who the state coordinators are. Yes, the database should tell me; however, I look at it and I am just not sure it is complete. Time to get it right. (Especially before Ed Ogiba arrives lest he thinks I've been slacking!)

I'm begging, once again, for your patience and your help. Here is what I need.

#1 -- Need your names and states now
If you are a state coordinator, please email me and tell me what state you coordinate and if you share that with anyone else in the state. (And, anything else you want to report, but, at a minimum, the basic info.) Even if you know I know you, please email me anyhow.

#2 -- Also need this now for HLAA Convention 2014 in Austin, June 26-29
We recognize both outgoing and incoming state chapter coordinators in the Convention Program and Exhibit Guide and at the Awards Breakfast, so please tell me, since last year June 2013 to June 2014, if you are an outgoing or incoming state chapter coordinator.

I need your responses soonest. Many thanks (again).
Humbly and hastily,
Barbara Kelley -- Email me bkelley@hearingloss.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.