Thursday, March 20, 2014

HLAA Welcomes Ed Ogiba as the New Director of Chapter Development

The Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) has appointed Edward F. Ogiba of Sarasota, Florida, to be its new director of chapter development with the primary charge of helping current chapters to grow and building new ones through strategic development, best practices and leadership training.

The post entails providing HLAA’s state organizations and chapters around the country with the direction and support they need to deliver the organization’s acclaimed education, support and advocacy services to open the world of communication for those with hearing loss.

Ed will offficially start in his new position on April 21, 2014. Click here for the complete media release with more details.

HLAA Executive Director Anna Gilmore Hall comments in the media release. I echo her thoughts as I'm pleased about having Ed join the staff. He not only is a talented professional, he joins us with experience in HLAA Chapters. And, I have to add, you can't go wrong with a Notre Dame grad. He also has his MBA from New York University along with broad-ranging experience in marketing and advertising.

In the meantime, until April 21, I'm here to help you in any way I can. And, when Ed comes, I'll still be here. We will be working closely together for awhile. I have really enjoyed my time with you!

Warm Regards,
Barbara Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.