Wednesday, October 5, 2011

gratitude

It's all gratitude. Three weeks ago Monday, my 12-year-old daughter Genevieve underwent surgery to remove a 6cm tumor from her brain. By God's grace, the tumor was benign, the surgery went as planned, and dcotors expect Genevieve to lead a full, normal life. I want to thank all of you for your prayers, kind thoughts, emails and cards for Genevieve and me during this ordeal. Your support made a world of difference for us and I am grateful for the care you have showed to us. I also want to acknowledge my colleague Teri Canniff for responding to my work emails while I was away the past three weeks. It is a joy working with all of you as we together support people with hearing loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.