Happy Friday to all our wonderful HLAA Chapters! I hope you have had a GREAT week. I have been privileged to work with quite a few of you this week and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you in the work that you do to open the world of communication to people with hearing loss.
Attention all HLAA Chapter Leaders! We still have a couple of opportunities for you to be a State/Chapter Workshop presenter at Convention 2016. Early bird registrations are pouring in. We are expecting this year's Convention to break all kinds of attendance records with attendees from all over the world. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to presenta State/Chapter Leader Workshop.
Submitting your presentation proposal is really easy:
1. Go to the Call for Papers section of the website
2. Scroll down to the “State/Chapter Workshops” section
3. Download the Call for Papers form
4. Complete the Word document
5. Email it to Nancy Macklin