Attention All State and Chapter Leaders – Call for Presentations Deadline Extended
It’s not too late! HLAA needs you to submit presentation proposals to share your expertise with the rest of the HLAA network.
Don’t miss a chance to submit a proposal to present a 1-hour workshop at Convention.
Here’s a possible list of topics to get you started…
· Develop a more involved and diverse membership
· Increase meeting attendance
· Improve the effectiveness of a chapter’s educational efforts
· Offer compelling social activities that attract young professionals
· Change your community through more productive advocacy
· Create a stronger base of volunteers and leaders
· Increase community awareness and interest
· Offer more effective information/support programs
· Conceive and implement outreach plans that build membership
· Develop fundraising plans to support chapter activities and mission
· Anything else you are burning to share with the HLAA nation
Email me at Valerie Stafford-Mallis with a copy to Convention@hearingloss.org to request a copy of the proposal submittal instructions and a blank copy of the proposal submittal form.